Sunday, September 18, 2005

Chelsea unbeaten!

So far.

Hehe. 2-0 to Charlton.

Damned maths. Wanted to talk about something else, but thanks to maths, and AoE III (I've finally beaten Hard and Extreme mode, although I have to use a trainer. LoL), No time for anything....

Argh.
--

Song of (whatever) switch to On the Other Side of the Street, by Hiroto Saitoh, from the Berwick Saga ~Lazberia chronicle chapter 174~ Soundtrack. There are times when Godai says that a soundtrack is brillant.

Sometimes he's wrong.

But more often, he's right.

He's right this time. I just love this soundtrack. It's extremely powerful, in terms of the sound, although Hiroto Saitoh is probably the composer who composed the songs which I like. However, I have yet to completely listen to the entire album, as the whole damned thing is close to 3 hours, with 3 discs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home